Partner FAQ

My mailing address has changed, how do I update my account?

I need a copy of my 2018 K1, how do I get it?
ANSWER: Complete the attached "Consent to Disclosure of 2018 Tax Information". Sign it and return per instructions at the bottom of the page.

Support Doc: Consent to Disclosure of 2018 Tax Return Information_worksheet1.pdf

Last Update: 01/24/2019