Partner FAQ

My mailing address has changed, how do I update my account?

I would like to send my monthly check to my bank, savings account, or to a 3rd party, how can I do this?
ANSWER: Complete the attached"Check Address Form". Make sure you sign it. Return it to: Revenue Distribution Department PDC Energy 120 Genesis Boulevard Bridgeport, WV, 26330 or fax it to: 304-808-2677

Support Doc: Check Address Form.pdf

Last Update: 01/24/2019